Field Safety HSE CUDD Energy Texas
Location: San Antonio, TX
Facilitates compliance with the Company’s quality, safety, health and environmental programs for the designated District.
Supports the development and implementation of a safe work environment by applying HSE skills and knowledge to
implement company programs at the District. This position may have supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Provides HSE specialist advice, technical and management support to the designated district.
- Implements the company’s SMS processes in the designated district.
- Supports District Management in activities to foster a positive HSE culture.
- Conducts, leads and reviews regular inspections/audits both on the jobsite and the facility ensuring that identified issues are integrated into the business for CAPA (corrective and preventative action).
- Ensures the designated district’s activities and operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws,regulations (local, state, federal) and CES Standards, SOPs, Policies,
- Procedures and Work Instructions.
Partners with Regional HSE Manager to outline goals, deliverable and expectations.
- Conducts incident investigations into workplace incidents, determines Root Cause Analysis and CAPA; responsible for implementing sustainable CAPA measures to avoid future occurrences; ensures all incidents are entered into the IMS system within 24-hours.
- Proactively works with the District Manager to identify and resolve issues; engage with teams to ensure HSE roles, responsibilities and expectations are understood by all.
- Coordinates and works with relevant authorities regarding HSE issues.
- Leads district safety committee and emergency action team; coordinate and train for Emergency Preparedness(evacuation drills).
- Ensure company compliance at the designated district with environmental, chemical, waste management, and permit regulations.
- Serves as primary site environmental coordinator with Corporate Environmental Management and external agencies on environmental management issues.
- Maintains the designated districts emergency response and other required plans.
- Ensures all required HSE reporting is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures all HSE training for the designated district maintains a minimum of 96% compliance (preferably 100%).
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in making recommendations to District management and Service Line/Corporate Safety department in incident investigations, regulation and enforcement of related HSE matters.
Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience with coiled tubing, snubbing, nitrogen, fracturing, acidizing and pressure pumping preferred.
Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Previous experience in oil and gas services industry preferred.
Advanced public speaking and presentation skills; must be able to clearly communicate ideas and information throughout all levels in the organization in English.
Must be able to use a Windows-based personal computer.
AHA Certified CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor preferred.
OSHA 10 Hour and 30 Hour General Industry and 10 Hour and 30 Hour Construction preferred.
Other Technical Skills
Familiar with and able to analyze and interpret OSHA, DOT, BOEM/BSEE, NCR, EPA and other related Code of Federal Regulations (CFR sections).
This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk and smell.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
May be required to wear or use a respirator.
Complies with all Company Quality Management System Standards, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
Supports the CES Quality Policy Statement.
Performs all work in accordance with established RPC and Company specific Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
Performs duties within established standards and customer requirements.
May work in an office, shop or warehouse environment.
May be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
May be required to work outside assigned District location to support internal and external customers.