Environmental Scientist Job at EnvironQuest Limited in Lagos
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 15 years
- Location: Lagos
- Develop project work plans
- Coordinate fieldwork (planning and execution) and ensure quality compliance
- Prepare and review technical documents / reports according to approved template
- Research various environmental issues / topics to understand Client’s objectives and requirements and assess environmental risks
- Collect, document, analyze and interpret field and lab data in line with approved processes and procedures
- Manage subcontractors through negotiation, monitoring and follow-up
- Direct and coordinate all business units and support documents’ activities
- Oversee lab and field activities (planning and execution) and ensure quality compliance
- Assign specific tasks and duties to operations staff and supervise the team
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals and objectives to align with corporate objectives
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Ensure deliverables are submitted on time, accurate and meet client and regulatory requirements
- Supervise production of deliverables
- Develop budget for project execution and ensure availability of resources for project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering.
- An M.Sc. in a science related field is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Environmental Management Consulting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.