ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST IN CHELMSFORD, MA AT APEX SYSTEMS
Apex Systems is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist for one of our Fortune 500 clients in Chelmsford, MA. We are looking for a mid level individual that has a Bachelor’s degree and five years experience in the Safety field.
Please send your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and meet these requirements. Thank you!
This contract position is responsible for the maintenance and compliance of the client’s Environmental, Safety and Health programs for the Chelmsford, MA facility. This position will provide timely, effective safety, process safety, and environmental solutions that meet corporate standard and regulatory needs. Implement processes that establish compliance with required regulations. Establish & deploy tools and processes that enable the consistent application of Rockwell EHS global policies, programs, and systems.
* Complete/update an Electrical Test Assessment for all test station/equipment;
* Verify inventory of all test stations and test equipment;
* Develop written electrical safe work practices for electrical test areas;
* Develop gap analysis of areas that are not equipped with proper PPE to determine resolution;
* Complete/update machine guarding assessment for each machine in Chelmsford;
* Complete the review of the following site specific procedures: hazard communication, bloodborne pathogen, AED protocol;
* Review all electrical cabinets, panels, and disconnects to determine if arc flash labeling has been installed and is accurate per the site energy analysis;
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have 4-year Bachelors Degree and Five (5) years of environmental, health & safety work experience and experience with electrical related safety.
Also Apply To: