Environmental, Health & Safety (Internship) in Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
ERM in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia seeks an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Intern with the drive, initiative and motivation to provide the very best solutions to our clients. If you are interested in carving your portfolio in a challenging, innovative and supportive working environment and believe you have the drive and ability to match ours, please apply through the link below.
We are seeking for student in their Third (3rd) or final year starting from September 2019 onward. Second year student will be considered too.
- Working on research projects
- Specific tasks, special projects for technical development
- Support mainly desktop analysis,
- Consequence modelling using software.
- Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability/risk & safety or related engineering
- An under-graduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, or similar (Air, Noise etc) from a reputable university.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to multi-task;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills
Please submit your CV, latest academic transcript and brief cover letter below. Thank you for your interest in ERM.