Environmental Engineer Job in Thailand – Exxon Mobil
Location: Sriracha, 20, TH
Job Role Responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure compliance to environmental laws, applicable permits and / or licenses to operate of refinery operations.
- Provide environment inputs for regular local / regional / global stewardship reports / reviews.
- Influence legislation thru cooperative advocacy taskforce of draft environmental regulations affecting company operations.
- Coordinate with refinery and regional key stakeholders in developing aligned annual Environmental Business Plan (EBP).
- Interpret / implement environment related regulations and / or company standards.
- Act as Environment Protection System Administrator to drive for sustainably continuous improvement of site compliance to environmental laws and standards.
- Work as refinery representative with global and regional affiliates via Environment Coordinator Network.
- Conduct work site inspection and provide recommendation to comply with regulatory and company environment requirements.
- Act as single point of contractor environmental related incident classification, and make site personnel aware of the matter so that they appreciate sense of urgency for field responses to an environment incident
Required skilled and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineer
- Strong academic background
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
- Able to work at Sriracha Refinery