Environment / Regulatory Advisor in Iraq
Requisition ID: 2019-68171
Skills / Qualifications
- The candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Environment or Engineering related field. The candidate shall have at least two (2) years’ experience with regulatory coordination teams/staff.
- Prefer GCC country resident
- Candidate shall have the skills necessary to satisfactorily perform the key responsibilities outlined above unsupervised. Other desired skills include excellent organization, electronic records management, time management, problem solving, work prioritization, and interpersonal communication.
- The candidate must have good reading, writing, and spoken English proficiency and should be a strong communicator of technical language to native and non-native English speakers.
- Familiarity with Legal/Regulatory frameworks in Middle East preferred
- Arabic speaking and writing is preferred
How To Apply
Interested persons can learn more and apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.