Environment, Health, and Safety Manager in USA
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers’ health and safety.
- Manage workplace hazards to as low As Reasonably Possible (ALARP) through documented training, JHA’s, Work Instructions, and accountability.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Lead and support incident reporting, investigations and corrective actions for all injuries, illnesses and equipment damages so accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Develop and maintain industrial hygiene program including noise surveys, air quality and temperature sampling, illumination, and exhaust ventilation.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Maintain the BU Safety manual and supporting program documentation to ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and corporate requirements applicable to workplace safety
- Conduct safety training and education programs and provide demonstrations as necessary.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
- Collect samples of dust, gases, vapors, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Investigate health-related complaints and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
- Coordinate “right-to-know” programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances.
- Maintain and update emergency response plans and procedures with tabletop drills, live drills and disaster recovery plans.
- Inspect specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, and
- Conduct audits at hazardous waste sites or industrial sites and participate in hazardous waste site investigations.
- Collect samples of hazardous materials or arrange for sample collection.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year College or University)
- 5-7 years Related Experience
- Microsoft Office operating systems
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.