Job title: Entry Level HSE Coordinator
Requisition Number: 35574
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Date posted: Apr 13, 2017
Location: Al-Khobar, 04, SA, 31952
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, responsible for implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work site or geographic location.
- Assists in various activities, including but not limited to hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Assists during internal and external audits and inspections.
- Record keeping and other general administrative duties are likely. Assignments are generally well defined.
- Requires knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes.
- Familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements and site-specific permits.
- Undergraduate degree in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering.
- Professional certification preferred.
- Up to three years of relevant experience preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application and a copy of their updated curriculum vitae in the companies job portal here