Vacancy : Electrical Engineer Egypt Osman Group
About Osman Group
Our mission as a business organization is to serve a wide sector of the corporate and government businesses, specifically in the Middle East, as well as the global community.
We provide a wide range of products and services that include construction, building materials, gypsum products, insulation products, agriculture, information technology, and trading.
We aim to achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers byproviding them with cutting edge technologies tailored to meet their goals, while strictly abiding to health, safety, and environmental standards.
Vacancy Description :
Job Code: EE-OC-WS
Job Type: Full Time
Gender: Male (Is a Must)
Education: B.sc. Of Electrical engineering (Is a Must)
Experience: (0-1) year of experience (Fresh Graduate)
– Implement the processes and activities for maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operation.
– Implement periodic and preventive maintenance appropriately as scheduled and keep the emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
– Assisting in dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs.
– Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings.
– Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
– Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process.
Language: V. Good command in both written and spoken English
Computer Skills: Very good user of Microsoft Office
1. Ability to anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them.
2. Ability to analyze situations and provide solutions to challenges.
3. Able to deal with blue collar “workers” and supervise junior technicians and possesses a team spirit.
1. Analytical and field troubleshooting skills, creating value, results focused, decision-making and organizational skills.
2. Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast paced environment.
3. Excellent problem-solving skills.
4. The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team.
• If you’re interested, please send your updated resume including a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org