|Job Category: Railway
Job Title: EHS Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Languages Required: English
Poster’s code: BRI
Starting date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor degree or higher
- 10 -20 years’ experience in railway business or project/ construction environment
- Several years of Experience in safety function
- Good knowledge of Thai law, related EHS
- Strong team player and communication skill
- Good command of English
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement EHS management system based on OHSAS 18001 standard and ISO 14001 standard.
- Establish and maintain required procedures with regards to the implementation of EHS management system.
- Perform and ensure the completion of all employee training in EHS policy and procedure.
- Complete internal & regulatory reporting of EHS performance.
- Audit and recommends solution to implement improvement of EHS process and procedure.
- Ensure that Project is executed in compliance with all safety, health, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the development of a site-wide EHS training plan and ensure compliance.
- Develop and administer all aspects of the safety programs that empower employee participation in all areas of the organization.
- Develop safety and environmental risk assessments and develop/implement appropriate controls.
- Establish, conduct, and manage safety and environmental audit processes.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit all required safety and environmental reports and permits.
- Serve as corporate liaison for all outside local, state, and regulatory agencies and company vendors associated with safety and environmental programs.
- Participate in the incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Coordinate sub-contractor safety program.
- Research and communicate new environmental and worker safety rules and regulations to appropriate management personnel.
- Create and/or update internal safety and environmental policies as needed.
- Facilitate/support safety committees and regular safety meetings company wide
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com