Are you involve in working at height?
There are lots of hazards/risks associated with WORKING AT HEIGHT; and one of the ways to manage the risks associated with working at height is to use your fall protection PPE.
There are basic Do’s and Don’ts involve with using the fall protection PPE.
Do’s and Don’ts of fall protection PPE
- Ensure you have received training for the job before you commence.
- Always perform a pre-use check
- Keep your PPE clean from dirt
- When in doubt of the safety capability of the PPE, do not use it.
- Don’t start work if you do not have all your PPE
- Don’t use the PPE if it is damaged
- Don’t use the PPE if it doesn’t fit properly, loose or twisted
- Do not make adjustment to your PPE, you may compromise safety; except it is within the users specification to adjust.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you