Director, Chemicals, Explosives and Microbiological Hazards Division
Reference number: 24418
enables major hazard industries to develop and thrive safely.
You will have a key role in current developments such as carrying out a broad range of functions on behalf of other government departments including cyber security at key critical national infrastructure sites and advising MHCLG in developing a new regulatory framework for the securing the safety of residents in high rise buildings.
You will be one of HSE’s Operational Directors who work together under the Director of Regulation & Support in delivering operational work across a wide range of industries.
The role requires the interpersonal skills to establish professional credibility quickly, to influence at Ministerial and CEO level, and the energy to thrive in a broad and demanding commercial environment.
Please see attached candidate brief for full job description
– A competitive rate of pay
– Access to the highly competitive Civil Service Pension Scheme to which HSE contribute far more than in the private sector
– Excellent development opportunities including programmes from the Civil Service Leadership Academy
– Family friendly policies and working hours to help balance your home life and career
– 25 days annual holiday increasing with service to 30 days per year, plus bank holidays and Civil Service privilege leave
– Parental leave benefits: Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and paternity leave of 2 weeks full pay
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.