Critical Risk & Audit Manager – Health, Safety & Environment Wiri – Gough Group
Fixed Term – Full Time
Job no: GGH 443
Closing Date: Monday, 30 July 2018
A privately owned New Zealand company, we are a diverse group made up of several distinct businesses. We are known for providing solutions to the transport, infrastructure, forestry and power industries. Safety is embedded into everything we do and we are striving for an enabled and proactive safety culture.
Working with key stakeholders across the business in this newly created, fixed term contract role you will establish and run our Critical Risk Management Programme. The key focus initially is to facilitate the workshops for our identified critical risks, develop barrier analysis and ensure identified controls are appropriate for our business. You will also be responsible for scheduling and managing the critical risk barrier audits and assurance to ensure compliance with the set standards. This role is based in Wiri, but will require regular out of town travel.
- Have a proven track record as a senior manager in a high hazard environment
- Are heavily experienced with critical risk or barrier analysis
- Possess a thorough understanding of critical risk legislation, regulations and standards
- Are experienced and competent in facilitating critical risk workshops
- Build solid stakeholder relationships with strong influencing skills
- Have energy, motivation and the drive to succeed in all that you do
In return we offer:
- A very competitive salary plus vehicle allowance
- The opportunity to broaden your critical risk skillset
- Coaching and mentoring from a leader in the HS&E industry
- A number of staff benefits including discount fuel card & purchasing privileges
We are looking for a very special person as you will have free reign to develop and run the programme for the Group requiring big picture thinking with a high level of attention to detail.