This interactive Coronavirus map shows the spread of the virus as monitored by Johns Hopkins University, WHO, and Worldometers.info world wide. The statistics is updated on daily basis. Keep yourself up to date on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
These tallies rely on information provided by governments. In many countries, there are restrictions on releasing such information or reasons why the full story might not want to be told.
The methodology, transparency, and quality of this data can vary dramatically country by country.
For example, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan are reporting no infections at all.
How to use the Coronavirus Map
- Scroll down
- Click on COVID-19 Map button
- Place your mouse pointer on the country map of choice in the world map displayed and it will give you information about the spread in that particular country.
NOTE: Even if you do not know the exact location of the country you want to check for, just hover your mouse pointer around the word map to search as it displays the name of the country as you hover around.
Example of what you will get from the map is this:
Country: United States
Last update: Apr 29, 2020 7:13 GMT
- Dry cough.
- Aches and pains
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.