Coord HSE Halliburton Colombia Siberia
Requisition Number: 52419
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision of Operations leadership, the Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work site or geographic location.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Provides oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that at a minimum meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties are likely.
- Provides technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement.
- Requires an Undergraduate Degree in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering and three years of experience in Oil & Gas, or Manufacturing.
Suitable and qualified personnel should apply through the link below: