Contracts Engineer Orion group France
- Job reference: 917520
- Location: Pau, Aquitaine, France
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for a Contracts Engineer to be based in Pau on a contract basis.
The service concerns the implementation and deployment of purchasing strategies in the following segments:
- Maintenance & Inspection Engineering (MIEC) and Commissioning
- Maintenance/inspection of rescue boats, free fall boats, life boats
- Maintenance and inspection of mooring systems & Buoys anchoring systems (when not by EOM)
- Maintenance & calibration of pressure safety valves
- Maintenance of control valves (process & utility) (when not by EOM)
- Maintenance and inspection of floating hoses, subsea hoses (when not by EOM) and their inspection.
- Umbilical servicing (when not by EOM)
- Hydraulic hose manufacturing, servicing (incl. Inspection)
- Routine laboratory sampling & analysis (Internal)
- Hydrocarbon metering services
- Helicopter refueling and tank systems inspection services
- Cathodic protection monitoring
Expected skills and experience
- Common use of winword, Excel applications (practice of PivotTables).
- Practical SAP environment
- Basic technical training complemented by business training and confirmed experience of drawing up service contracts or basic business training complemented by confirmed experience of drawing up technical contracts in the field of maintenance (electrical, mechanical, instrumentation).
- Practice clarifications and contractual negotiations
- Experienced in both Upstream and Contract Business
- Practical English essential (a large majority of documents are in English, contacts and meetings in English are frequent, as are contract negotiations)