Contract HSE Position in Lagos – Nigeria
Deadline: 12am 3rd of September, 2019
Non-supervisory HSE position for a client located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The net renumeration for this role is about NGN100,000 monthly.
– Support the implementation of OHS programs and policies
– Conduct risk assessments and site inspections
– Stop and unsafe acts or processes that may seem dangerous or unhealthy
– Prepare reports on occurrence and provide statistical information to management
– Assist in coordinating safety meetings, seminars and trainings
– Bachelor’s/Higher National Diploma degree
– Between 1-2 years “verifiable” experience in similar role
– Minimum of ISPON Certificate.
– Diligent with great attention to detail
– Good communication skills
– Appreciable presentation skills
– Great Organisational skills
If you meet the requirements above send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading *Contract HSE Position* latest 12am 3rd of September, 2019.
Any application that do not adhere to the above instructions will be disregarded.