Construction Health & Safety Co-coordinator job in England
Location: Bristol, England
Ref No: EMP446450
Purpose of the job
To provide specialist health and safety support for housing teams and services within planned construction works and responsive repairs and maintenance sectors.
Works within the Health & Safety team assisting to bring compliance with a wide scope of health and safety legislation having particular focus with Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM).
To work flexibly within a health and safety team to champion health and safety compliance across housing services and in doing so drive opportunities for health and safety continuous improvement.
Key job outcomes
- Respond to health and safety incidents and provide appropriate advice and guidance to managers.
- Complete accident reports and perform accident and near miss investigations identifying outcomes that can help drive continuous improvement.
- Provide input with RIDDOR reporting and in doing so liaise with Corporate Services as needed.
- Contribute with the development and upkeep of risk assessments and procedures.
- Attend safety groups meetings, committees and enquiries and when needed provide reports and other safety data information
- Maintain health and safety database files as required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.