Associate HSE Manager Ireland (Careerwise Recruitment)
Job Type: Permanent
Associate – Health Safety & Environmental Manager required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare Client. Our client is a leading Medical Device company in the Mid West.
- Take ownership of ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 Management Systems and ensure that standards and procedures set within these systems are maintained in line with regulatory requirements.
- Promote and champion the organisation Safety Culture Improvement Programme.
- Carry out site and facility inspections and audits to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented and work with area leaders to implement improvements.
- Keep management informed of all significant regulatory requirements, notable safety weaknesses, and all key safety indicators.
- Coordinate dealings with enforcement agencies and external bodies including the HSA; and Insurers with incidents and accident investigations.
- B.S degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or equivalent
- 6-8 experience in an EHS role in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device