Assistant Safety Training Officer Job in Brunei – Spemocean Pte Ltd
Spemocean Pte Ltd. is looking to hire Assistant Safety Training Officer for their upcoming project in Brunei. Local Bruneian is preferred but client will be willing to consider other nationalities. More information will be provided to suitable candidates.
Overall responsibilities/duties are, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Created site specific health and safety plans, coordinated toolbox talks regarding site specific safety issues, and tracked field personnel compliance to health and safety plan
- Monitored driver’s compliance to regulations including adherence to Hours of Service regulations and completion of Daily Log, and maintained all records
- Conducted monthly health and safety audits at administrative office, field operations equipment facility, company vehicles and laboratory trailers; Maintained audit documentation
- Performed on-site field project safety audits monitoring proper use of PPE by subcontractors
- Administered health and safety training and road tests to all new hires
- Collaborated with corporate health and safety department with follow up to incident investigation to initiate preventative and corrective action on recordable incidents and near misses.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
– HNC QHSE
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format.