Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Brief Job Summary
Company: Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering
Skills: Risk Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.
Manage Company’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities and Business Continuity Management programs by planning, developing, implementing, directing, consolidating, driving and reporting all risks management and business continuity management activities to minimize risk and liabilities in ensuring achievement of MHB’s organizational vision and business strategies.
Manage all risk owners in managing potential risk exposures which may expose the organization to a possible financial or other impact, and to evaluate such exposures by recommending available risk treatment options in the form of risk transfer, mitigation, retention or prevention, and the continuous monitoring and review of such risk treatment plans in regards to its continued suitability and cost benefit.
- Manage the implementation of Risk Management System and Policy in MMHE to ensure consistency of risk management practices in the Company and integration into existing decision making processes and the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Manage identification of risk exposures, pre-empt and unravel potential risk scenario and establish business sustainability plans on critical business functions and processes to proactively address risk issues. Ensure timely performance of risk profiling exercises and proper maintenance of the MMHE risk register.
- Manage and implement risk management programs to ensure all risks identified are addressed and risk impact are minimized through proper mitigations.
- Manage and act as the focal point for coordinating, monitoring and championing risks management. Establish the practice of Risk Management by providing advice, facilitating workshops, coaching the organisation on risk and control and promoting the development of a common language, framework and understanding.
- Provide support to Senior Management, Departmental Heads, Risk Council, Risk Champions, Business Continuity Coordinator line and project managers on business continuity matters related to their work and assist to identify the best way to mitigate any identified risk as and when required or necessary.
- Manage and review MMHE Risk Management reporting on risk incidences, the effectiveness of control mechanism to ensure risk are properly managed, the status of Risk Management improvement initiatives and lessons learnt for management review, deliberation and decision making.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a recognized degree in any discipline. Professional risk qualification be added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of factors and trends impacting the oil and gas and marine repair/conversion business.
- Possess strong analytical skills including economic and financial analysis.
- Will need to be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Drive & resilience, flexible mobility, team collaboration and going extra miles readiness.
If you are interested and and qualified for this role, submit your CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidate will be offered 12 months contract employment.