Artificial Lift – Project Engineer Schlumberger India
The Artificial Lift – Project Engineer assumes a technical role in a production engineering environment. He/she is responsible for proposing technical solutions and support in the Camlift system operations. A project engineer’s expertise and capability to provide “technical engineering solutions” will come from having superior knowledge of Camlift system and exposure to different types of reservoirs and complex technical challenges while being on top of Artificial Lift technologies. He/she reports to Senior project engineer or Artifical Lift Operations Manager.
- Introduce and promotes camlift system and other new technology to all customers
- Provide technical solutions to TSE or clients
- Perpare complex technical design proposals
- Leverage synergies and maximize business opportunities
- Personally develop and manage strategies for assign client/location
- Ensure long term business development in country of assigment Provide feedback to sales organization on any customer concerns/comments, competitor activity, or other potential sales oppertunities
- Equipment order follow up
- Setup equipment reception check procedures
- Do the detail design and compile job package for each well
- Support operation installation,
- Carry out regular audit (inventory, job execution)
- Review and validate the EOWR
- Ensure product consumption with Store and issue FTLs.
- Follow up on inventory level. Advise batch orders for products and consumables.
- Work in close cooperation with the field to gain field knowledge and experience
- Provide all information to field operations in preparation for upcoming jobs
- Supervise complexed installations
- Maintain close after sales followup with field and client on well and pump performance after installation
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Identify oppertunites to improve market share
- Provide assistance during month end reporting
- Provide information to enable proper resource planning
- Maintains proper tooling in a well organized, neat, tidy and operating condition
- Orders parts, tools and materials necessary to maintain an inventory adequate to meet customer needs and manage same as not to incur unnecessary cost
- All QHSE events to be reported in QUEST
- Encourage full compliance with all Schlumberger QHSE policies
- Support continuous improvement efforts, in line with corporate goals
- Monitor and review QHSE performance for artificial lift in country of assigment
- Human Resources management:
- Promote teamwork,Schlumberger values and culture
- Drive for own training and career development
- Mentor younger engineers
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ of succesful and stand alone experience on similar project with Camlift system.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.