XTO SHE Technician XTO Energy United States
Location: Williston, ND, US
Job Role Summary
Actively promote the XTO safety culture in the Williston, ND area of the Bakken District.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Will steward and promote the safety culture, SHE tasks and initiatives.
- Responsible for daily SHE field activities including site inspections, spill response, sampling and other tasks assigned.
- Effectively perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Maintain and enter data into numerous excel spreadsheets and SiteView software.
- Provide field support for a variety of regulatory and compliance driven projects.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Exhibit strong leadership skills where results are obtained without direct accountability.
- Upstream oil and gas experience preferred with background in safety.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Must have strong commitment to EHS policies and be willing to provide quality service for area’s needs.
- Ability to assist in the development and presentation of EHS training material to multiple groups, including both internal and external.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office. K
- nowledge of local, state and federal regulations will assist in the performance of job duties.
- Extensive travel within the division will be required.
- Must be able to effectively work with a broad spectrum of employees from field to professional level.