WIND HEALTH & SAFETY TECHNICIAN JOB IN GREECE
The primarily function of the EHS Manager is to coordinate the site Safety to ensure all actives are performed in accordance with the EHS Law’s & guidelines. The Wind EHS Technician is to represent our client in a responsible manner with integrity and by exercising good judgement, both during work hours & off work hours.
- It is the responsibility of the EHS Manager to ensure all phases of the wind farm construction is conducted as per the detailed safety management plans, all aspects of the construction must be continuously monitored and audited throughout the operational phases.
- Training ensure all personnel are captured in a detailed matrix and trained to the highest levels to conduct specialist work tasks, managing the teams to ensure they have effective cover in each team. Arranging courses and specking with training centres is a daily occurrence.
- Detailed weekly/monthly reports are submitted detailing all incidents accidents, observations and working hours of all contractors. Weekly inspections must be conducted and all aspects covered detailed control measures must follow for closure on open points.
- Global recognised Safety Qualification
- GWO Certification First Aid, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness & Working at Height
- Investigation qualification (Tap Root)
- Desirable qualifications
- Quality Qualifications
- WTG installation qualifications
Work experience & skills
- Past Wind turbine project experience-Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience with craning operations and vessel unloading operations
- Experience dealing with multiple contractors
- Experience working with multiple nationalities
- Training instructor experience
- Quality process experience
- Very strong Safety background
- Experience in Management position
- Rescue trained
- Strong First Aid training
- Trained to conduct in depth investigations
How to apply for this role:
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com