Wastewater Advisor/Senior Technical Engineer Job in U.S
Location: Baton Rouge, LA,U.S
- Provide engineering and regulatory advice related to wastewater treatment to support day-to-day operations, project development, and regulatory approvals
- Support Management of Change reviews utilizing established best practices to ensure compliance with assigned regulations
- Support compliance assurance processes including: Regulatory Analysis, Regulatory Interpretations and Guidance and Compliance Support Tools (e.g. checklists, workshops, manuals, database)
- Understand how company procedures and processes are used to drive environmental protection and regulatory compliance and provide support to the corresponding work processes.
- Manage agency inspections and/or enforcement actions as necessary using available SHE and Law resources
- Complete internal and external reporting obligations for assigned reports/requirements
- Participate in internal and external regulatory compliance assessments
- Bachelor of Science degree; Environmental or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years of wastewater experience
- Knowledge of wastewater treatment technologies
- Experience in wastewater treatment troubleshooting
- On-site environmental/technical/operating wastewater experience at a manufacturing facility (chemical or refining)
- 10+ years of experience working with environmental air/water/waste issues
- Toxchem or Water9 Modeling Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal & State of LA environmental requirements
- Effective leadership skills, including informal leadership
- Strong analytical, problem solving, & verbal/written communication skills
- Well organized & able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, with an ability to anticipate, identify, & resolve potential issues
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds in developing innovative solutions of highest general interest
- Willingness to work in other roles within the Environmental Department
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.