Warning signs of stroke (Mini Stroke)
A stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, depriving brain tissue of oxygen and nutrients. Within minutes, brain cells begin to die.
What I will be considering is the warning sign of stroke.
I will highlight the main (5) warning signs of stroke:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing or blurred vision in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause.
I came across a video explaining the warning signs of stroke, also called mini stroke. I will share the video in the next paragraph.
Note: The earlier stroke is diagnosed, the better. If you notice any of the above symptoms, visit the hospital.
See video explaining the early signs of stroke