VIE HSE METHODS OFFICER (M/F) – MYANMAR
Location: YANGON(MMR) Myanmar (Burma)
Offer ID: 11147BR
Region, department, area: Burma
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 24 Months
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Branch: Exploration and Production
Interview location: PARIS, La Défense
Proposed start date: 01/05/2018
The V.I.E Program is an international program for juniors managed by Business France. It is restricted to European citizens under 28 years old only.
As part of the team, your function is principally to assist Head of HSE Methods & Engineering in the Methodological aspect of the Health and Safety matters in :
Preparation, maintenance and development of TEP Myanmar HSE reference documents :
• HSE Manual standards and emergency procedures
• Ensure updated HSE MS documentation with Company Rules in line with MAESTRO principles
• Improve, keep up to date, and continuously develop the Total Exploration and Production Myanmar (TEPM) reference documents
• Keep aware and understand national, international, DGEP and Oil & Gas regulations and practices, in order to integrate them in the TEPM reference documents
• Discuss with site personnel to integrate their comments in TEPM reference documents
• Promote the new standards and procedure by available communication means : E mail, power point presentation, intranet, Yadana journal, etc …
• Assist HSE Method & Contracts Engineer in updating of HSE documentation
• Communicate and conduct training sessions or presentations to ensure that personnel fully understand updated/new HSE instructions and standards
Health and Safety periodic reporting :
• Collect data from sites, check their quality and merge them to prepare the periodic reporting
• Assist HSE Method & contracts Engineer in the extraction of data from Stream for periodic and special reports
Other Duties :
• Preparation of, and participation in, HSE audits
• Preparation of, and participation in, regular emergency exercises
• Assist HSE Manager in preparation of, and participation in, annual HSE forum, world day for safety, etc…
The job holder will be working on site both offshore / onshore occasionally.
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide a furnished accommodation.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Qualifications : Master’s degree (5 years) in Health Safety Environment or Engineering fields.
English fluent, intermediary level in French.
General Knowledge of Exploration Production Industry
Knowledge of HSE process
Good knowledge of MS Office.
NOTE: The V.I.E Program is an international program for juniors managed by Business France. It is restricted to European citizens under 28 years old only.
If you are qualified for this role – Apply here