Vacancy for a HSE superintendent in Papua, Indonesia
We urgently in need of MARINE HSE SUPERINTENDENT to be based in PAPUA, INDONESIA. Opportunities are only open for those who are in Indonesia.
– Candidate should have experience in Commissioning (Oil/Gas) Construction.
– Candidate should have experience in troubleshooting instrumentation
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
– Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management Process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc)
– Plan, define and supervise safety procedures at project and construction level
– Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and design mitigation measures
– Take part in accident / incident investigation
– Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment.
If interested, please send your updated CV in WORD Format file to: email@example.com and please indicate position applied