Job Type: Full time
The Depot Maintenance and Safety Manager shall carry out the following job functions
- Day to day maintenance running of the depot.
- Proactive and efficient depot equipment management.
- Proffer technical advice and recommendations to clients to ensure an efficient workforce.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.
- Ensure adherence to health/safety procedures and policies.
- Prepare and manage maintenance budgets to meet set objectives.
- Conduct negotiations with third party contractors to determine the rate and terms of service
- Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
- Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations.
- Leading and building capacity of the department’s staff.
- Prepare department budget.
- Act as intermediary between the management and other personnel in communicating the technical requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education and Training: a bachelor’s degree in Mechanic Engineering or in a related field. Prior experience (at least 7 years) in oil terminal / Depot or facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the maintenance manager job position.
- People management Skills: able to direct and coordinate the activities of a maintenance team.
- Technical Skill: conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of machinery.
- Observational Skill: identifying faults to initiate repairs and adjustment.
- Skilled in planning and time management practices.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Strong Knowledge of oil and gas international codes and standards of maintenance domains.
- Strong knowledge in oil and gas practices and applications.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD / Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Sufficient level in English language.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail