Trucking HSSE Coordinator APM Terminal Peru
Location: Callao, Peru
We are looking for an Associate to join our Operations team in Peru.
The purpose of this position is to: Assist in the design, implementation and development of Management Systems of Patrimonial Security, Safety, Health in the Workplace and Environmental of the transport activity, applied to the machines, facilities and related areas, in order to contribute to the protection of personnel, product safety and risk prevention.
– As a leading maritime transport operator in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our talent development initiatives. We strive to provide the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of equity, mutual respect, responsibility and care for our business and our customers.
– Comply with the company’s legal obligations, rules, internal procedures and safety, health at work and environmental standards.
– Inform the HSSE Trucking Supervisor and / or the HSE committee about any situation that goes against the safety and HSSE policy.
– Conduct studies of Transportation Services Routes.
– Issue safety reports (indicators / reports) to the coordinator and / or transport supervisor.
– Carry out Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment of transportation processes.
– Conduct in Incident investigation and prepare investigation reports.
– Ensure compliance with the corrective actions of the incident investigation processes.
– Assist with the Development of Contingency Plans.
– Attend meetings and / or HSE committees both internal and external.
– Follow up on the actions of the minutes of the meetings held by the HSSE Area with the Transportation area.
– Assist in the execution of simulations in the Transportation Area.
– Give support and follow-up on other topics of the area that is required.
– Carry out their work according to the procedures documented by the company.
– Assist in the audits of the Management Systems of the Transportation Area.
– Responsible for preparing presentations of the KPIs of SGSST
– Follow up on compliance with the HSSE KPI established by the Organization.
– Manage the contractor program and keep track of meeting minutes.
We are looking for
– Bachelor technical and / or university of the races – Collegiate and Habilitadi of Engineering in Security and Industrial Hygiene, Industrial Engineering, Transport Engineering, Administration and / or related careers.
– Minimum 3 years experience in similar positions. – Knowledge of; MS Office – Intermediate Level, Safety and Health at Work, Special Loads, Storage and Distribution.
– ** Have A2B License.
– ** Availability to work in Toromocho Junin – Regimen 7×7