Technical Safety Officer Safety consultants and solutions providers Lagos
Job Title: Technical Safety Officer
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2017.
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management. Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited is recruiting for fulltime Technical Safety/ HSE Officer.
- Developing proposals and documentation for environmental, occupational Audits, training, and other services on HSE in line with ISO 18001, 9001 & 14001 and Technical safety services in line API, IEC and other industry specified standard for review by Lead.
- Prioritization and coordinate of HSE activities (Inspection, servicing and installation) and work as a team with HSE support services — for internal and external clients.
- Development of library of standards in respect of point 1 and 2 above.
- Preparation, formatting of company documentation, proposals in line with QMS 9001 for technical safety and HSE bids.
- Assisting lead in provision of technical safety services (HAZOPs, SIL, HAZID, Lessons Learnt and other PHA methodology) which include but not limited to review of documentation, mark-up of P&IDs, scribing for session, preparation of report and follow-up till completion.
- Ensure up to date software for PHA studies and certification
- Chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings. Ensure close out report and completion.
- Provision of induction, training instruction and support to all asset personnel in relevant areas of HSE
- Ensure that all accidents are documented and report submitted to lead, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Perform random site inspection and audit
- Continuous staff training at least 4- 5 times a month.
- Participate in knowledge sharing / best practice across company assets to aid delivery of HSE performance & KPI’s
- Develop and implement live HSE, project specific policy and update regularly.
- Supervise the supply/use/replacement and inspection of safety equipment to all sections.
- Develop operational safety manual and procedures aimed at total quality management system
- Ensure the management of the emergency response plans arrangements providing training and guidance on roles and responsibilities and arranging duty roasters as appropriate
- Provide training and guidance to sales team on HSE services
- Standardization of company documentation, enforcement and training as required.
- Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities
- A good degree in any of the engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in consultancy.
- Must be 32 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their current curriculum vitae to: email@example.com