Technical Assessor job vacancy in UK
- Carry out Factory Production Controls to EN Standards for CE Marking including EN1090.
- Carry out 3rd party assessments of manufacturing production controls for Quality (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), in accordance with developing UK and International Standards.
- Assess existing site installations in progress to assess durability and/or practicability of products under assessment or certified.
- Provide clear and concise reports on all of the above.
- Minimum of 5 year industry experience in construction or similar
- Knowledge of Management Standards such as ISO 9001/14001/18001
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
- Extensive management systems auditing with proven ability to work as an auditor in construction or manufacturing
- Relevant technical or professional qualifications
- A recognised Lead auditor qualification and a back ground in H&S would be useful.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? click HERE to apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.