Supporting Engineer Mactay Consulting (CORE IMS).
MMEA Regional Support Center has the mission to provide higher competence support services in the region. It will have the mandate to lift up customer’s confidence and dependability in Ericsson technical support organization, by creating an outstanding business value. RSC will have a prime focus on improving the following:
- Customer satisfaction
- Network performance
- Cost reduction
- Performance and Quality enhancement
- Incident Prevention
- Root Cause Analysis
- Hot and Critical issue handling
- Mentoring RSSA engineers
We are looking for senior and experienced engineers, with a right Customer Support mindset, proactive approach and right competence to troubleshoot and solve technically complex and network issues. Main Responsibilities include:
- Project support during implementation.
- End of Support product CSR handling
- Handle Hot and critical issues.
- Perform RCA of Emergencies that occur in RSSA customers.
- Network Audits.
- Reduce Long Duration Emergencies.
- Work as a good team member in a group of highly competent and skilled engineers.
- Team player.
- Proactive approach.
- Assumes work responsibility by being flexible.
- Able to manage high work load periods.
- Able to write technical procedures.
- Suggest improvements in ways of working and ways of cooperation.
- An SME who is able to interact with the CNS organization to understand and clarify customer issues and work with PLM organization for advanced troubleshooting and trouble reports.
- Experience on Customer Support Tools like SMS, KCS, MHWeb.
- Excellent Communication skills required (Both written and oral).
- Understand Ericsson’s customer support processes, knowledge of Ericsson structure.
- Highly motivated and good team player.
- Must have consultative skills, share knowledge.
- Motivated to mentor and coach team members.
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact.
- Ability to develop and give effective presentations within own unit.
Apply on the recruiters page below: