SSHE Lead Opportunity in Nigeria
Closing Date: 9th October, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below
SSHE Lead – Geophysical Operation
• Experienced and knowledgeable of the behavior of in-sea towed geophysical systems in order to avoid collisions with platforms and other vessels during operations while under continuous sailing conditions.
• Understands the impact of vessel movements, i.e. sudden stops, sharp turns, on data quality and integrity of towed geophysical systems.
• Proven ability to: review geophysical contractors SSHE MS plans, risk assessments, JSAs, work procedures to ensure that geophysical operations risks are properly captured and mitigated; guide toolbox meetings from a practical, geophysical operations based experience; and, ability to build report with geophysical crew based on understanding of geophysical operations and objectives
• Understanding of and ability to discuss geophysical operations with contractor and vessel staff, guiding SSHE processes and procedures, resulting in safe, efficient geophysical operations.
• Minimum 15 years’ demonstrated work experience in safety-related positions
• Bachelor’s degree required
To apply send an updated copy of your CV to: email@example.com