Sr. HSE Engineer RIL Mumbai
Job Ref: 55109060
Function/Business Area: Project Management
Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
- Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
- RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of ‘Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now’.
- Co-ordinate with Project team to prepare and implement HSE documentation for RPMG project in accordance with RPMG corporate HSE Management System
- Regularly audit implementation of the HSE Management System and Project HSE Plans developed to execute the HSE Management System
- Help RPMG site HSE lead to evaluate, design and develop site specific HSE programs based on HSE Management System
- Provide support to RPMG Project Management in the interpretation and implementation of HSE Management System requirements
- Development of Instructor lead and web based training courses
- Conduct trainings to help RPMG employees, contractors, and subcontractors to understand their responsibility with respect to HSE management
- Participate in contractor evaluation and alignment process, incident investigation and HSE Management System review/ development
- Co-ordinate communications with corporate and site management team and contractors to continually improve HSE performance
- Prepare, review and communicate HSE learning opportunities through RPMG Group web based portals
- Co- ordinate all departmental activities effectively to assist HOD HSE
Education Requirement :
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Science, Engineering, Technology with Post Graduate/ Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized University / board.
- Master’s degree in HSE related field
- International/ National HSE certification
- International Project experience
- Experience Requirement :
- 05 -10 years of HSE related experienc
- 05 years construction related HSE experience
- Skills & Competencies :
- Thorough knowledge of HSE Management system
- Knowledge of technology, legal and other HSE resources required for administration and evaluation of HSE Management System
- Evaluate progress of HSE Management System implementation and effectiveness
- Competent in incident investigation and to suggest preventive measures
- Ability to identify training need, development of training modules and impart training
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and other internet resources
- High critical thinking/reasoning ability.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.