Petroplan are seeking an experienced Snr Process Engineers for our client, a major EPC based in Downtown Houston. Candidates with a strong background in design of Ethylene Facilities are preferred.
The Snr Process Engineer will be responsible for providing technical and daily operations support, as well as troubleshooting processes. The role will be heavily involved in the design of Downstream / Ethylene Facilities .This position recommends, develops, and implements improvements to streamline and advance practices.
- Detailed design / engineering of Ethylene facilities.
- Provide daily process monitoring and troubleshooting of the plant processes.
- Manage medium to large projects and provide engineering design.
- Optimize daily unit operations, which includes monitoring operating costs, product yields, catalyst activity, chemical usage, and energy utilization.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures.
- Recommend, develop, and implement processes and/or projects aimed at improving unit yields or energy utilization.
- Partner with Environmental, Operations, and Safety Departments during all phases of project development and execution.
- Conduct Hazard and Operability study reviews and fulfill other Management of Change requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years process design experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineer License preferred
- Strong knowledge of Petro-Chem facilities – Ethylene experience a plus
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager London | APPLY
Senior HSE Technical (Loss Prevention) Engineer | APPLY