Site Safety Supervisor Natgasoline US
Company: Natgasoline LLC.
Location: Sulphur Plant Rd. , Beaumont, TX 77705, US
- Performs safety training for all employees on a routine basis including new-hire orientation.
- Ensures that the Natgasoline Safety Program policies, practices and procedures are communicated and reinforced on a regular basis.
- Visits, observes and inspects job site activities to perform safety audits.
- Ensure HSE-related KPI’s are recorded and properly reported to the HSE Manager.
- Assists in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HSE programs in the field by playing an active role in work planning and field execution.
- Meets with HSE Manager on weekly basis to inform and apprise of Safety Program issues, compliance and activities.
- Monitors and administers Natgasoline Safety Awards program.
- Ensures effective and timely communication of safety alerts, bulletins and other HSE-related items to the facility staff.
- Reviews and implements improvements to HSE guidelines and procedures.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable HSE legislation and applicable standards.
- Supports regulatory agency site visits and audits.
- Conducts internal HSE audits and ensure proper HSE incident investigations are conducted, reviewed and documented.
- Serves as safety field support Supervisor.
- Support facility emergencies and drills serving as an Emergency Response Team member Perform other related health, safety and environmental tasks as assigned.
- Present a professional image at all times to agencies, clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Performs any other HSE duties as requested in support of HSE program growth
- Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel as necessary.
- Four (4) years of previous chemical plant environmental compliance experience required.
- HSE professional certifications plus 8 years or more of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification preferred.