Site HSE Manager Job in UAE
Site HSE Manager (Salary:11 K AED, All Inclusive)
• Responsible for the overall management of the occupational health and safety program
• Ensure that local standards are adhered to in accordance with the relevant authorities
• Support business continuity strategy across the organization
• Develop strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
• Investigation of accidents and incidents
• Develop and continuously improve a robust health and safety framework
• Conduct analysis and audits
• Incident management
• Develop and maintain hygiene and health programs
• Draft reports and update senior management
• Prepare and review the EPC Contractors method statements, and be involved in Job Safety Assessments and monitor implementation
• With above College Diploma degree
• Must have an experience in Civil works (Road, Rail way etc.).
• Having International Certificate such as OSHAS,NEBOSH, etc.
• Handles and knowledgeable in proper documentation.
• Must have knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, & other software
• Must have 5-year work experience in UAE
How to Apply
Send an updated copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject; HSE 1-S