Site Administrator HSE Poland – Evolution Mining
The primary focus for this role is to provide administrative support associated with health, safety, environment and training activities to meet statutory and operational requirements.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Provide quality document control service, maintenance and administration of the document control process, upload and compliance reporting.
· Provide data entry and records management of the site HSET database (QHSE) and other manual record systems.
· Assist with the data entry of training records, training preparation and delivery across the operation, and, compilation of Training Folders including file management.
·<span style=”font: 7pt “Times New Roman”; margin: 0px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;”> Monitor and report on status of site action and other registers for compliance (across the range of lead and lag indicator groups).
· Manage and maintain filing and maintenance of health surveillance records and reports including archiving.
· Ensure that all HSE-related internal and external documents are controlled and available in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Gather and collate HSET statistics for internal and external reporting purposes.
· Assist with compiling induction and training reports training paperwork.
Are you the one?
· Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable
· Previous experience in a site-based administration role is required
· Demonstrated capability to coordinate multiple activities within a demanding environment
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills