Fatigue is a state of physical and mental tiredness. Everyone is exposed to fatigue at different point.
Identifying the signs of fatigue is very important in managing fatigue.
In this short article, we will highlight common signs of fatigue.
7 Major signs of fatigue
- Low job performance: Someone that is fatigued tends to exhibit low performance.
- Poor job quality: A fatigued worker will deliver a job with poor quality.
- Easily forget instructions and procedures
- Head drooping: Caused by neck extensor weakness
- In ability to maintain focus on a task
- The individual will be error prone
- The individual will be involve in lots of near misses
- Will experience continuous yawning
- Body pains/ Joint pains
- Light headed/Mild headache and fever.
If you notice any of these signs in yourself or a colleague, understand that it may be a sign of fatigue. Instead of putting more pressure on him to deliver on his/her responsibilities, help the individual manage the situation.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.