SHEQ Manager Hobark International Lagos
Req ID: Req-1296
HSE, BSc, Logistics, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations
- Ensure that all Company property, personnel, clients, third parties and
associates adhere to the Company’s Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
standards and procedures, keeping them safe, healthy and compliant and
safe guarding the environment.
- Develop the Company’s core commitment to sustainability such that it is
embedded in all policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain a Company wide Integrated Electronic Management
Summary of essential job functions
- Overall operational management of the Company’s SHEQ Department
- Assisting in planning and strategic direction of Company, particularly with respect to SHEQ related matters
- Selection and management of sub-contractors and consultants
- Liaising with and educating current and potential clients
- Prepare regular, weekly and monthly reports including historical data and forecasts / targets for SHEQ, including compiling SHEQ statistics and other
- data required for the management review and implement agreed actions focusing on continuous improvement of the QMS, EMS and OHSMS
- Assist in Company Administrative and Corporate Governance set-up
- Compile monthly budgets
- Cost control and income monitoring
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s ISO-9001 compliant quality management system (QMS) throughout the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s ISO 140001:2004 compliant environmental management system (EMS) throughout the business
Educate and inform staff on the Company’s SHEQ policies and procedures.
Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towardorganizational objectives.
Analyse training needs on an on-going basis and design new employeedevelopment, language training and general health and safety programswhen necessary.