SHE Advisor Scotland
- Job reference: 917803
- Location: Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
We are currently recruiting an SHE Advisor for a 6 month contract with our client in the Inverclyde area who are leading UK marine engineering specialists.
You will support the SHEQ Manager in maintaining System to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SEPA regulations through development, embedding and promotion of health, safety and environmental standards within company.
- Implement and maintain company HSE, policies, procedures, standards and working practices and enhance the safety cluture within the business
- To ensure the Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and supporting procedures are implemented consistently across the company
- To advise the SHEQ Manager on the implications on the implications of current and emerging health and safety legislation
- Yard inspections
- Site Safety Inductions
- Co-ordinate and complete risk assessments and safe working practices/methodologies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to procedure and safe use of both vehicle and transportation equipment
- Ensure procedures are fulfilled by personnel with delegated duties including First Aiders, Fire Marshall, Managers, Risk Assessment, Safe systems of work etc
- Maintain HSE logs and documentation
- Invesitgate and report all accidents within time frame set by company.