Service Engineer ABB Nigeria Ltd
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Industrial Automation
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
About ABB Nigeria Limited
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. For more than four decades, we have been at the forefront, innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Responsible for the testing, commissioning and after sales service for High voltage Equipment.
- Responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
- Responsible for following all safety practices at site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
- Well behaved, positive attitude and clear in thinking.
- Externally focused and maintain cordial behavior with the customers and collogues
RequirementsYour Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of electrical equipments is an ideal fit. Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning. Proficiency in English is required.