Senior Technical Safety Engineer Dubai
Company: AS EAAA – OS MERC-Middle East
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Senior Technical Safety Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Safety engineering methodologies, software systems, and design practices as they relate to FEED, Detail Design, Construction, Commissioning, and plant Start-up.
- Thorough awareness of international codes and standards.
- Experience of design deliverables associated with loss prevention scopes.
- Experience of coordinating HAZOP, HAZID, SIL Classification studies.
- Experience of directing Management of Change (MOC) reviews.
- Able to perform Physical Hazard Effects (PHE) modelling as required.
- Able to interrogate & review Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) as required.
- BSc, BEng or equivalent with extensive relevant experience.
- Chartered Engineer or recognized equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at a relevant level and position.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum of 6 years proven capability in an EPC company.
- Previous experience of site-based project work involving field engineering, construction, commissioning, operations, or maintenance would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC145792 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood.