About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for x 3 experienced Senior Health and Safety Officer to commence a temporary contract through to December 2020.
About the Role
- Providing expert Health and Safety Advice
- Develop, maintain and review the statistical information related to Health and Safety, report and make recommendations to enhance and improve the existing programs
- Assist in conducting health and safety audits in accordance with audit planning schedules and measures;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, key stakeholders and team members;
- Deliver training and education programs developed by the Health and Safety programs
- A tertiary qualification (degree or diploma) in Health and Safety and/or a related discipline;
- Highly developed communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience conducting internal auditing, including Lead Auditor qualifications, are highly desirable;
- Internal and External stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated capacity to provide specialist expertise, advice and coaching to management across the following functional areas: legal compliance, hazard identification and risk management, incident investigation, auditing, workers compensation and return to work.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- A valid QLD driver’s license.
- Temporary Contract until December 2020
- Brisbane South Location
- Attractive hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-2004-100179.