Senior Health and Safety Advisor Job in Bristol
- Reference: 14907 (LO)
- Location: Bristol, Bristol
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45k – 50k per year + car and benefits
Shirley Parsons is delighted to have partnered with a leading contractor who specialise in new build and refurb projects.They are currently seeking a Senior Health and Safety Advisor in the South West – predominantly covering sites around the Bristol area but with some travel to Somerset. This is a superb opportunity to join a progressive team who can offer long term progression.
This is a business critical role and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible but can allow time for 1 month notice periods.
- Managing multiple sites at one time, drive Health and Safety performance across projects, ensuing that both legal and company standards are met.
- Assist with the implementation of the integrated management system focusing on ISO 45001
- Carry out regular audits on sites, providing technical support as and when required
- Investigate incidents as required, working closely with any authorities or key stakeholders
- NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Diploma or equivalent – minimum
- Proven track record in a Health and Safety role, within a new build construction environment (ideally 5 years +)
- Evidence of working in a multi-site environment
- Full UK Driving license, happy to travel on regular basis
To Apply Contact: