Senior Environmental Planner job in U.S
Requisition ID: 2019-67834
Location: US-CA-San Diego
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of medium-to-large sized projects, encompassing development of proposals, including development of scope of work/technical approach, budget, and schedule
- Liaison with client, agencies, and consultant team members.
- Mentoring junior staff
- The ability to work effectively and independently in a CEQA/NEPA project manager role
- Solid understanding of NEPA and/or CEQA requirements and processes
- Attention and commitment to timely completion of high-quality work\
Skills / Qualifications
- BS/BA in environmental studies, planning, natural resources, or related field (MA in related field may substitute for some experience)
- 8-10+ years increasingly responsible experience in technical field
- Demonstrated experience with CEQA/NEPA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience with marketing, proposals, and business development
- Pay commensurate with experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.