Senior EHS Project Engineer Job in London – Home based
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref – RJ 13265
We are currently working with a global manufacturing company with a number of sites across the UK, to source a Senior EHS Project Engineer for a newly created corporate role working across the group. This will be a primarily home based role, with travel to their UK sites and involve some international travel.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will play a key part in developing a company-wide Health and Safety strategy, as well as maintaining site EHS management systems and procedures. Suitable candidates will have relevant EHS experience and be a strategic thinker with ability to influence stakeholders of all levels.
- Training and engagement of all staff members on site
- Development of company EHS strategy
- Maintenance of management systems, working to develop initiatives to improve compliance
- Undertake risk assessments, audits and inspections
- Work with senior management and board level to develop company wide safety culture
- A number of years experience in a similar manufacturing-based role
- Engaging individual with ability to influence
- Relevant EHS qualification
- Should be enthusiastic and pragmatic