Safety Supervisor Funtay Global, Delta State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Delta
We are seeking an Oil and Gas Safety Supervisor (contract) with at least 4 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Develop a Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, Foreman and Safety Advisors.
- BSc/HND/OND in Engineering, Safety, or relevant degree with 4+ years oil and gas safety experience in the upstream industry.
- Must have certifications such as NEBOSH and other relevant safety certifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a sentence stating your monthly salary expectation.