Safety & Security Coordinator at the IRC, Nigeria
Job Title: Safety & Security Coordinator
Requisition ID: req7760
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Humanitarian Access Management:
- Develop and implement humanitarian access strategies and approaches tailored to local contexts in field sites throughout Nigeria
- Ensure humanitarian access approaches are responsive to local context and include overarching community engagement components
- Ensure that the IRC field safety, security and access teams conduct principled and sustainable negotiations with relevant actors in Nigeria in miline with humanitarian principles, humanitarian needs, duty of care principles, and the IRC’s strategy
- Work to ensure that IRC, its mission and work in the areas of operations is known and accepted
- A formal security qualification or advanced security management training.
- Substantial practical field experience in security management in a leadership role (e.g. direct INGO security management).
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 3 to 5 year work experience in insecure/hostile environments.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural, multi ethnic team
- Experience and knowledge of personnel and organizational security issues, threat/risk assessment, security management and security awareness in an insecure environment.
How to Apply
interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.